Resort Mugs changing in January

I'm so glad that they are actually getting new mugs! I was getting worried I was given wrong information back in December. I guess it is just taking a little long to get rid of all of the old ones before they make the new ones available! We have a whole kitchen cabinet dedicated to all of the mugs we've collected over the years. I can't wait to get the new ones - mainly because it will mean being back in Disney!

I like the new mugs! So the total cost is whatever your days of refilled costs right? Just wondering if there's an additional cost for the mugs too. And I've not seen anything about the water parks, is it still the same where you can take old mugs in and just buy the scan stickers for that day's drink refills?

I like the new mugs! So the total cost is whatever your days of refilled costs right? Just wondering if there's an additional cost for the mugs too. And I've not seen anything about the water parks, is it still the same where you can take old mugs in and just buy the scan stickers for that day's drink refills?

Right, the total cost includes the mug and the number of days (1, 3, length of stay). If you are on a dining plan then mugs are included.

We are at the Poly now. When we checked in Thursday they had the old style. Friday morning they put out some of the new. Red, blue and yellow lids here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter