Resort mug refill locations at Saratoga Springs WDW

JennaMcClain

Earning My Ears
I’m staying at Saratoga Springs in March. I’m a big fan of getting the refillable resort mugs and plan to do it this time. My only concern is that Saratoga is a big resort, and I’m not sure exactly where mug refill stations may be.

I’ve had issues with this at Old Key West — the only places to get a refill are the hospitality house and Turtle Shack snack bar (which isn’t open half the time). Both of these places are basically on opposite ends of the resort, making it a very long walk if you have a room anywhere in between.

That being said, at Saratoga, I know you can get refills at the quick service location. But the main pool (High Rock Spring Pool) and its accompanying snack bar will be closed for refurbishment while I’m there. There are 3 smaller pools (Grandstand, Paddock, and Congress Park) that will be open, but I don’t know if any of these also have snack bars or drink refill stations.

So all of that is a long winded way of asking: Has anyone else had experience with the refillable resort mugs at Saratoga? If so, do you know whether those 3 smaller pools/other spots on property have places to get a mug refill? I just don’t want to pay $25 for the mug and barely get to use it.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter