Resort Maximum Occupancy

Skip2MyLou

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to get a quote on the new website for a few days now. Did the "Maximum Occupancy" change on the rooms?

I know it used to always be 4 + one under 3, aka 5 :goodvibes

We have 2 adults, 1 child, and 2 infants, aka 5 :goodvibes

I am getting "Exceeds Maximum Occupancy" for every resort category, (except suites obviously).

Or is this another glitch in the new system?

I think it's a glitch. I'd just take off one infant since you fit to check prices and then call to book it.

I've been trying to get a quote on the new website for a few days now. Did the "Maximum Occupancy" change on the rooms?

I know it used to always be 4 + one under 3, aka 5 :goodvibes

We have 2 adults, 1 child, and 2 infants, aka 5 :goodvibes

I am getting "Exceeds Maximum Occupancy" for every resort category, (except suites obviously).

Or is this another glitch in the new system?

You should be good, because only one infant would count under the maximum occupancy, making you five. You are correct.

With the new website, people have reported so many issues..... not surprising there is just one more glitch.

I finally got the "Chat" feature to pop up. They confirmed its a glitch. I can't believe how many problems they are having with their website. Plus it is really not user friendly at all.

I also couldn't find the "save for later" button that they used to have. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter