Resort Hotel Rates for AP

cinder-ellah

A Dream is a Wish your heart makes......
I dont see any place that offers AP rates or specials rates for May 2010 for the Disneyland Resort Hotels.

Can anyone direct me where to look ?

thank you.....

Rights now it's just the standard 10% discount. To find the rates online, log into the Annual Passholder section on the disneyland website and look at hotel availability on the left hand side.

Rights now it's just the standard 10% discount. To find the rates online, log into the Annual Passholder section on the disneyland website and look at hotel availability on the left hand side.

If 10% is the standard discount, what is the best AP discount I could expect to get?
I currently have 35% off, thanks to a pin offer, for mid May and am wondering if that is the best I can expect

I would be interested in any information anyone has on historical trends for annual passholder rates for Disneyland hotels. I'm interested in the Grand Californian for 4 nights in late January. Right now the AP rates is only 10% off. That isn't much of a discount and I'm leaning towards finding a hotel that is near Disneyland but off property. Is it likely we might get up to 40% off as an annual passholder? Or when might better rates get released. I have seen some data on historical trends for WDW promotions including AP rates but haven't found any such information for Disneyland promotions or DL hotel discounts.

Just bumping this up, we are looking for a quickie, splurge trip (without the kiddos) maybe in feb... We are getting APs during our trip in Dec... The Grand is $350 a night right now for feb.

Any one know of some good rates for AP holders for walking distance hotels?

Am thinkin Offpeak times (Nov betwen VetDay & TG or Early Dec..)

Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter