resort hopping

jwmccullough

Earning My Ears
Greetings Friends!
We have decided to visit WDW again in October, but had to do our reservation in a couple sections as 1 night was not available at any DVC resort. So we are spending 5 nights at OKW, then going to AKL for 1 night, then going back to OKW for 4 nights. My question to the group is: how do I handle my luggage? I am counting on just packing the essentials for the 1 night at AKL and checking the rest at Bell Services for the night. Does anyone have any experience doing such a thing or can anyone make a suggestion? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
Jess

I would think that they would hold everything since it is only for one night. They store things all day for early check-ins, and even groceries. Maybe you'll be lucky and the missing day will come up. Are you wait-listed?

I am not wait-listed. I did ask, but being I reserved at AKL (a non-DVC resort) my vacation points were converted to reservation points, and they cannot be changed back. That is fine though, my son will get a kick out of the animals there.

You might still want to waitlist for that day in the middle of your trip. If it comes available, you could move the AKL day to the beginning or end of your trip. Moving once over 10 nights sounds a lot more managable than moving twice in two days mid-trip.

I don't know. But when we hopped, the bellman came to our room and picked up our stuff and it was over at the other resort waiting for us at the end of the day. So if you have to haul it, let them do the hauling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter