• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Hopping I will go....Question!

undertheseas

DIS Veteran
We had reservations at ASMovies because it was the only value resort with openings later this month. Then, knowing how much I wanted to stay at POFQ, DH has been calling constantly and finally found us a room for our last 3 nights. YEA!!!!! :teeth: Now I have questions on resort hopping. I read that you can get the resort to take your luggage to the next resort for you, is that right? If so, do we need to be checked in first? I'm wanting to go to MGM the day we need to change hotels, can we have our luggage delivered and show up in the afternoon to check in? Will I still get my room preferrence if we don't show up until 2:00ish?

I don't like the idea of repacking but this way the kids get the more Disney themed room first and then I get my pretty resort too!

Thanks for your help!!! :earsgirl:

I can't give specific details, as I've never stayed at the Value resorts, and I know Luggage Services (?) is a little different from Bell Services. But, you do not have to check in immediately after check out at your previous resort. They keep your luggage, and transfer at some point during the day, I've heard usually around 3 p.m. I don't think you'll have any problems with room preference at 2:00, but the line to check-in may be long!;)

When we split our stay between the Poly and AKL in April, I decided to just get a cab - the fare was only $13.50 + tip, and I thought that was very reasonable for the convenience! But, don't go by me, most people send their luggage with the cm's and it works out fine!:teeth:

Have a wonderful time!:wave:

We stayed at All Stars and had no problem sending our luggage in the morning to Port Orleans. My husband then went over about 3 to check in and when we finally got to the room that evening, our luggage was waiting for us.

It was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter