• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Hopping--HELP!!!

kenziesmom

Mouseketeer
This is a little last minute--we're leaving tomorrow--how easy is it to change resorts? We are staying in three different resorts in eight days and I was wondering how easy Disney makes it to change. I'd rather not spend most of my day moving, but we wanted to experience different types of resorts this visit. Thanks!!!!:flower:

It is very easy. Just let bell services/luggage assistance know that you are transfering hotels and to which one you are going and they will move your luggage for you. They usually do luggage transfers in the afternoon so don't expect your luggage at the new hotel until about 3 or 4pm. You can go over to the new resorts in the morning to pre-register (but without a car you would need to take your current resorts transportation to a theme park or Downtown Disney and transfer to the new resorts transportation, there are not direct buses between hotels...or you could take a taxi) or you could just head out to the parks and from there head to the new resort whenever you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter