• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Resort Hop????

mom2my2gr8kids

Completely addicted to Disigns ;)
Okay, so we have been to Disney many times, but I have never stayed in 2 places during the stay. I ended up getting a good deal on plane tickets which is getting me to Disney earlier than originally planned. The problem is, 3 of us (myself and kids) are flying and my parents are driving. They can't get there until the day after us. We are staying in one room, so I don't want to start are ressies early. My thought is to stay at POP the first night since we won't get there until 9 pm or so and then move to Grand Floridian the next day and start with our pkg. How does that sound? How hard is it to go from one resort to the other? Will they move my luggage or do I have to? I really won't have much since my parents will be bringing it in the car!!!

Thanks for the help!!!

Disney will transport your luggage for you. I would stay at a value for one night so as to save some money. Why not?

We do this all of the time. I don't like staying at our primary resort the first night when we are so tired. I don't feel like we get our moneys worth out of it.

It's easy! Call bell services the morning you check out; they will come and get the bags. Then head over to check in at your new resort. Later in the day your bags will magically appear. I love it.

You can actually check in whenever you want; I just like doing it first thing in the morning since I think that I am more likely to get a good room.

Regina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter