Resort Guest Parking At Parks

carlbarry

DIS Veteran
I have a friend who works for Siemens, and they are sending him down next week to the World to give a lecture, and putting him and his wife up at Beach Club! He knew nothing about the World, and was thrilled when I showed him on-line pictures of the Beach Club. He was even more thrilled when I told him he could park at the Parks for free. But he has two questions I can't answer:
1. What does he show at the entrance to the parking to not have to pay?
2. When he checks out, can he still go to a Park to spend some time there before his flight, and still get the parking for free?
Thanks!

I think your KTTW card (room key/ticket) should do it...and yes, parking is good until closing of the night you check out.

When you check in at the front desk they will give you a parking pass. Just keep it on your dashboard and you won't have any problems getting into the parking lot without paying. The parking pass will have the dates you are staying on it so it can be used from the day you check in until midnight the day you check out.
Hope your friend has a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter