• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Gift Shops

cathymailme

Mouseketeer
Do any of the resort gift shops sell balloons that say Happy Birthday? We will be celebrating my daughter's 14th birthday and I would like to get some balloons for the first night. I am aware of the disney florists but the cheapest balloon arrangement is $64 (balloons and delivery, without tax) and that seems a bit unreasonable to me. Thanks for your help!

Hmm, I have never seen balloons for sale in the resort. You could pickup a few at MK from the person on main street, but they won't say happy birthday. Reminder if staying at AK they are prohibited there.

Rats, we will be going to Epcot that night for dinner at Teppan Edo so I will have to look for balloons there! Thank you for your response!!

Bring some from home and get them inflated at the resort. For sure they have helium.....they always have balloons around the lobby that they give to kids.

Don't forget to bring some ribbon to tie them to.

I would send you DD with your DH maybe to the lobby to check ADR's or something. While they are out, decorate your room with some hidden birthday items which you brought from home (carry on bag maybe).
Then it will be a suprise when you come back from :goodvibes

Did you say you were going to celebrate her birthday while there? Lots of times they have special things for birthdays. Just be sure to let them know on your ressies..

Thanks for the great ideas!!! I never thought of bringing balloons and decorations with. Would I ask at the front desk for helium??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter