Resort for 3rd birthday stay

1sttimedisneymama

Mouseketeer
If the prices were within $100 of each other...would you do Contemporary Garden Wing or Animal Kingdom Savannah view? Or would you stay at Port Orleans Riverside or Coronado and save $600? We also have the option of pop thah is about $300 less tha. Roverside o Coronado. We have only stayed at riverside in the past. This is for March 2017. It's a 4 night trip for our sons 3rd birthday.

I would probably save the $600 and do something fun or save it for a future trip.

That's what my husband said. We booked a bounce back for September and he said he'd rather go cheap in March so we can keep the bounce back trip too

I think your son will love whichever resort you choose! I know when my son was that age, he really enjoyed any place we stayed. I would think about the trip in total and which resort will best fit your budget and best fit into the other plans you've made. If you want to splurge and will be focused on MK, I would go Contemporary. If it's more of a resort focused trip, I would probably go AKL. If you want to save some money, but still have a bigger room and more comfortable, queen size beds, go POR (I'm not a CSR fan). If you really want to save $$, go POP - I'm sure DS3 will like them all!

Did you consider AoA ? Our son loved it at 3, 4 and 5 yo because of the theming. And we enjoyed the separate bedroom...

That's what my husband said. We booked a bounce back for September and he said he'd rather go cheap in March so we can keep the bounce back trip too

My daughter is almost 4 and loved the Coronado pool. I would put Pop and Contemporary at the bottom. Savannah view would probably be the most interesting, but if your plan would be to use the extra $600 to maybe get some good dining reservations/other souveniers, think I would save that money. To me, Coronado had the better pool (especially the slide and the playgrounds), but is a bit of an older crowd around the main building and had a more walking than Port Orleans (also longer bus waits during busy times). I liked Coronado a lot more than I expected I would, but I'm not sure more than Port Orleans. Think it really depends what theme you think the little one would enjoy more.

At 4 years old my dgd loved AKL. We had Savannah view and she was enchanted.

I would make the choice based on my budget. Honestly, I think if I stayed at POR, not a shabby resort! It's lovely!! And thst meant I could go twice, I would probable do that. Kids tend to like the pools, and the rest is for you.

For a shorter trip, I'd stay at the Pop. We took my daughter there for her 3rd birthday and she loved the hippy dippy pool and the huge icons! I think the values are made for small children. Plus, you'd save a lot for your next vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter