Resort Discounts??

jaykorf001

DIS Veteran
I apologize if this is a silly question but I keep noticing posts about discounts at resorts becoming applicable. We are Disney novices. We are staying CL at AKL on June 12-14. Is there any chance a new discount is available on our room since we booked? If so, how would we accomplish this?

I rally appreciate any expert input.

Thanks!

I apologize if this is a silly question but I keep noticing posts about discounts at resorts becoming applicable. We are Disney novices. We are staying CL at AKL on June 12-14. Is there any chance a new discount is available on our room since we booked? If so, how would we accomplish this?

Thanks!

The deals for that time frame have already come and gone. I think they expired on March 31. I also think it required a minimum number of nights, so it would not have worked for your stay anyway. Have a wonderful trip. :goodvibes

Thanks. I see I have a lot to learn as I plan for a longer trip. I'd love to figure out a way to do 10 days and to be able to swing the Poly with maybe a couple nights at AKL if we love it like I think we will. Wonder what time of year one can get the best deals on the resorts?

The best rates for WDW resorts are during the value seasons. There are also usually discounts of some sort during those periods.

Mousesavers.com is a great place to learn about seasons, rack rates, and discounts. Here's a link that shows the different seasons and rates for each resort:

http://www.mousesavers.com/walt-dis...world-resort-hotel-discounts-codes/#offseason

As an example of how rates change by season, there is well over a $200/night difference in a Christmas rate vs a value season rate at the Poly.

Thanks!

If you have AAA you may be able to have that applied if you have a room only reservation (no tickets or dining plan added on

Thanks for the link. It provides great information. I assume swimming season would generally be March - October? Although I'm sure at times March and October could be iffy as I've been in Florida in March for spring break and it was cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter