• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort discount question

hapandpam

DIS Veteran
My daughter is currently a CM with the CP. She will be completing the program on May 20. We will be going down to help her and stay a couple of days. If she books the room on May 19 through May 24, can she get her CM discount for the entire stay, or just one night? She has spoken with a lot of people, and no one seems to know the answer. I thought this would be a pretty common situation but we can't seem to get a clear answer. Has anyone done this, or know who she can call to find out? Thanks.

I'm not sure what the "official" response or position would be but I had a similar situation during my program. I finished on the 2nd but stayed a few extra days to work seasonally and help my department out (plus I couldn't get my dad down to drive back with me for a few days).

I was going to stay employed but my id expired the 2nd and I couldn't get my Campus Rep badge until I actually went back to campus and started working. They still took my id even though it technically expired that day. I have always done the online check in though so idk if I have ever actually shown my id at the desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter