Resort Christmas Decor

MouseOfGold

Mouseketeer
What resorts must you see during Christmastime? Which resort in your opinion, has the best Christmas décor? And is there something special to see not located within the lobby area that you love taking pictures of or with during Christmastime? :santa:

Definite must-sees:

GF Gingerbread House
Contemp: Gingerbread Tree
BWI, BC: Gingerbread Displays
YC: Tree and Train

Large trees at AKL and WL

What resorts must you see during Christmastime? Which resort in your opinion, has the best Christmas décor? And is there something special to see not located within the lobby area that you love taking pictures of or with during Christmastime? :santa:

Our favorite is the WL, followed by the GF, then BC/YC/BWI :santa:.

GF's giant gingerbread house and BC's chocolate carousel are must-see's! I love WL too, even though they don't have anything special like BC or GF besides the huge tree, it's just so Christmas-y with the big fireplace and the wood lodge setting. I haven't seen YC at Christmas, but we will be doing that in a couple weeks.

Just stopped by the GF Gingerbread House last week. Gorgeous!! Good enough to eat!! …but not!

The gingerbread house at the GF is gorgeous and a must see for sure. For a resort as a whole, I'd have to go with WL. It is decorated beautifully and just has the whole Christmas feel. We wouldn't choose another resort to stay in during Christmas.

I agree with all of the above! :)

Favorites for us are the lobbies of both WL and AKL-Jambo! :thumbsup2

I'd also like to add the Swan & Dolphin have worthy decorations -- I always hit ALL the Epcot resorts! ;) Dolphin has the giant tree with the little train circling it in their lobby and Swan has a chocolate sculpture that, while not grand in size, is pretty awesome! :goodvibes

The Grand Floridian looked gorgeous at Christmastime and I remember the Wilderness Lodge looked beautiful also! I think they all do a lot of decorations, just with different themes!

I know its not "Disney" but if you have a car, I'd recommend the Gaylord Palms, especially at night. There are sooooo many lights. We saw most of the Deluxe Report decor last year and the Gaylord was our favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter