• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort child care clubs

soarinfan

Mouseketeer
We're planning a trip with friends who have a child. Someone mentioned that the resort baby sitting clubs like Simba's or Neverland sometimes bring in live animals. Is that true?

Also do Disney characters ever make an appearance at these places?

We're planning a trip with friends who have a child. Someone mentioned that the resort baby sitting clubs like Simba's or Neverland sometimes bring in live animals. Is that true?

Also do Disney characters ever make an appearance at these places?

I know the Cub's Den at WL used to bring in an animal, but that was years ago. When I stopped in in December, they made no mention of it. It seemed more an arts and crafts and video game time.

We used Neverland Club in February 2008 for two 4yr old girls, they loved it! No animals or characters, but they did arts & crafts, played dress up, video games, watched movies and it included dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter