• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Changers - The Series ~ We still can't make up our minds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! IT COUNTS! The thread name isn't Disney Resort Changers so you're still in the club:thumbsup2. Besides, the "club" is for those who have changed or are contemplating changing and you've changed, so it's all good (as pas130 would say:thumbsup2).

What resort did you first book for the nights you then changed to the BC? Was it BWI or another resort, I can't recall. If it was BWI, isn't it interesting that you changed to the split and BC, but ended up back where you originally had booked after one night?
We had reserved the Boardwalk Inn from August 17th - August 31st.

We had reserved the Beach Club from August 31st - September 4th and it was on the morning of September 1st when we switched back over to the Boardwalk Inn and got the exact room we had before leaving there. So basically we spent one horrible night sleeping at the Beach Club.

We had reserved the Boardwalk Inn from August 17th - August 31st.

We had reserved the Beach Club from August 31st - September 4th and it was on the morning of September 1st when we switched back over to the Boardwalk Inn and got the exact room we had before leaving there. So basically we spent one horrible night sleeping at the Beach Club.
I thought you originally joined our little thread because you had booked BWI for your entire trip and then changed the trip to a split? I thought you either added or replaced BWI with the BC? I guess you just lengthened your stay and added BC and never really changed anything?

If you could do it over, would you have originally booked BWI from the 17th to the 4th or would you have just left the 31st and skipped the BC?

CoachBagFanatic
Thanks!! I just decided that I wasn't going to answer the phones. My bil can (and should) do more than be flashlight boy. Even though I'm no knowingly stressing about it, my blood pressure is still high than I would like it. I spent more of the day yesterday reading. I have a World of Warcraft friend that started a novel, so she wanted me to read it and give her my opinion on it.
I talked yesterday (through text) to my mil. They had gotten off the boat and stopped at a beach to watch dolphins play. Then I talked to them later in the day and they were in their Kissimmee. I am a terrible horrible person. When they said they were both sick to their stomachs, I was actually a little tiny bit happy.

crostorfer
Congrats on being in the teens!!:banana::dance3::banana:

sjs314Grats on getting the ADRs that you wanted!!:banana::dance3::banana:

pas130Sounds like a great trip pas!!
I love lazy rainy days. I love to snuggle up with a book and spend the day reading and napping.

disneydreamin247

I love mornings like that.
:banana::dance3::banana:Hopefully the time will fly for you dreamin.

Lilyana's costume came today! I seriously want to eat her up. I can't believe she is 6 months today. :sad2:

2011-09-06151700.jpg
She is just so stinkin' cute!! Her costume is super cute as well.

Exhibit 1 (Partial Shot of the "Vacation Room"):
IMAG0409.jpg
That's what I need.

Exhibit 2 (The "Prized Possession" -- "Spork with 'Tude" aka The Grapefruit Spoon. The Lapus will be cowering in fear.):
IMAG0413.jpg
I love that!! Where did you get it?

I'm back with another resort change. :rotfl: Previously on Missyrose's vacation she was booked at Wilderness Lodge with a pin code in a courtyard view room. She got a bit of monorail envy and moved her reservation to a lagoon view room at the Poly (with AP discount).

The latest episode has her moving to her DREAM resort...the Contemporary! :cloud9:

After weeks of not seeing any availability at CR (rack rate or discounted), my TA magically found AP availability on Friday morning. So I jumped on it. We're booked to stay in an MK view Atrium Club room for the first night, before moving to a Bay Lake view room for the rest of our stay.

Don't get me wrong, I heard such wonderful things about WL and Poly and would be happy to try either of them. But I've dreamed about staying at CR since I was a little girl. And the transportation options fit perfectly with all our plans. So after two resort changes in two weeks, we're sticking with this one and I couldn't be happier!

Anyone have any tips or suggestions for staying at CR?
WOO HOO on getting your dream resort!!:banana::dance3::banana:

I have one cell phone photo - will upload it to photobucket and post it for a few minutes. :thumbsup2
Sophia1stdayofPre-School9-6-11.jpg
She is just beautiful!! Her dress is super cute.

I thought you originally joined our little thread because you had booked BWI for your entire trip and then changed the trip to a split? I thought you either added or replaced BWI with the BC? I guess you just lengthened your stay and added BC and never really changed anything?

If you could do it over, would you have originally booked BWI from the 17th to the 4th or would you have just left the 31st and skipped the BC?
Yes we added a few extra days at the Beach Club.

Now it's funny you ask would we do it over again and this is what my Dad said. We should have realized how great the Boardwalk Inn and the service we were getting, so we should have tried to extend our stay there before switching to the Beach Club. Now we had originally reserved the Beach Club because we had reserved the maximum number of nights allowed for any WDW Resort. So we would have needed a 2nd Boardwalk Inn reservation and looking back we should have done that.

What am I missing about the packing cubes?? They look like it would take up more room, but is that wrong? I use large Ziploc bags. :thumbsup2

So exciting that some trips are very close!!!:woohoo:

I completely agree about Disney really taking from the guests. It's really getting out hand. Next think ya know it will be a water view category for any room that overlooks the lake. :rolleyes:

My DD started 8th grade yesterday, too. I couldn't believe it when I realized there will only be four more first days of school:upsidedow.

I know it takes a lot of work to put together a thread. I did the WL thread from scratch and you never really feel satisfied that you've got everything on that first page. But, I guess that's what the other 249 pages will be for.

Dani: I definitely can picture Lily in that dress with the Princesses for your Chirstmas card. Gorgeous! Did your DS like 2nd grade today? Are you pulling him out of school or do you guys have an early break? Is it Jersey Days already?

Christine: Nice to have you stop by for a visit:goodvibes. Your DGD looks so cute on her first day of pre-school. I think she'll do just fine "alone" next time. I kind of feel like those days when family can accompany the children is more for the family than the child.

MissPackingCube: What's the company who makes those because I think I should buy some stock:scratchin. I know you guys love them, but what is the advantage to them? I understand they're waterproof and you put them directly in the hotel drawers, so are you trying to prevent bugs/snakes/spiders from getting to your clothes?

Yep, your Lapu Lapu utensil definitely has a lot of sporkatude:snooty:

Missyrose: I feel your pain with your MK area resort confusion. I love the CR AND the WL, but for somewhat different reasons. I think you've made a fine choice. When I was in your same predicament last Christmas, I ended-up doing a CR/WL split - very satisfying indeed and resolved my need to stay at my two favorite resorts and provided me with the always satisfying rotating banner;)

As to your CR question, I would recommend requesting an odd numbered room so your bed will face toward WL/Epcot/FW. You'll be on the 12th floor your first night, after that you might want to request a high floor, if that's important to you. You should try and watch Wishes from the lounge your first night. I'm sure you already know about the walkway to the MK and that when you ride the buses, the CR is the first picked-up/dropped-off.

Karen: Just saying hi to you and wondering want your future WDW Resort plans are:hyper:

pas130: Is it extra quiet there today? They'll all be home soon and I'm sure they can't wait to tell you about their first day. Is kindergarten full-day there?

Hi, Step! I bet you're busy with lots of paperwork. DD brought home some yesterday and I feel the older she gets, the less paperwork there is.

Heather: What did you end-up doing about your January visit? Are you still going with DH?

Wookie: I hope your statistics class is going well and your in-law issues have been resolved. I hope you're not near any of those fires near Austin.

CRRF4L: You're still welcome here anytime even though I know you won't ever be changing again. Hey, I was thinking, under LOCATION below your screen name, do you need to put "BWI 4 life"?

That's a great idea for our Christmas cards!!!

The one true benefit of these cubes for me is that everything will stay nice and neat whilst being tossed about inside our suitcases. I hate packing things very neatly and then opening up a suitcase that looks like it was hit by a tornado!

Ahhh so many cute little ones!!!

CRRF4L... you probably drive right thru my town! I'm about an hour and a half before Lexington--we have the tacky water tower that says "Florence Y'all" I have lived here almost 10 years and still shake my head everytime I see it. I'm glad you found "your" resort!! I'm still wanting to try a couple more.... but pretty much know that YC-CL is ours (even though our Kidani-1BR was sa-weet!).

I need to check out these packing cubes. I have put off looking at them because I'm afraid my Amazon clicking hand with check out with 10 of them before I actually look and see what they are :laughing: I have a lot of crap and delicates to pack this time. I got myself a new carry-on spinner!!! I'm in love--I'm just to short for the ones that drag behind you... it's always so far back and heavy--so I gave that to Dave since his carry-on busted while walking in Saratoga Springs :laughing:

Oh--Amazon Lovers: I got Dave the most amazing Agent P shirt!! It's black and has his outline--LOVE IT!! If you have a Perry/Agent P lover in your house--you need this!!

I haven't changed my ressie!! I'm resisting, and happy with what I have!! I have called to see if GF has any CL available, but no luck yet. Thought about changing the split to 3 and 3 instead of 2 and 4... but that will make me do the resort moving while he's on the Jungle Trek and before my Mandara Spa appt--no thanks.

Hope everyone is having a great week!! I check in at GF 9 weeks from today :yay:

Yay for quick approaching trips!!!:yay:

I would DEFINITELY stay at Loews again. The location and express passes can't be beat. And with an AP discount :thumbsup2 Next time I'll try RPR though. And I won't pay in full before arrival, that threw everyone off I think :confused3

That's good to know! I've booked RPR twice (and cancelled both times :sad2:) and am dying to go to US/IoA sometime to try it out. The Loews resorts look sooo nice and comfy, and I've heard such great reviews about them. Maybe next trip with the kids? :hyper:

Ah well. I guess we'll try to find somewhere else to nosh in HS and hopefully nab a seat at Fantasmic!

*whispers* I bought more packing cubes today. This makes lot number 3. :lmao:

I have one set each of the eBags lime green (natch), the blue and one set of the red, and two other sets of just medium cubes...

They are highly addictive! :banana:

My DD started 8th grade yesterday, too. I couldn't believe it when I realized there will only be four more first days of school:upsidedow.

MissPackingCube: What's the company who makes those because I think I should buy some stock:scratchin. I know you guys love them, but what is the advantage to them? I understand they're waterproof and you put them directly in the hotel drawers, so are you trying to prevent bugs/snakes/spiders from getting to your clothes?

Karen: Just saying hi to you and wondering want your future WDW Resort plans are:hyper:

I hadn't read your post until after I posted and I just posted the same question - what are WE missing? Do you pump all the air out of them so they end-up the size of a baby's sock? Do you bring the air sucker with you for the trip home? We need to know!

Hi KOOK! DS11 started Middle School Tuesday. I'm still in a bit of shock. It also looks like DS19 will finally graduate from HS this year :faint:

"MissPackingCube" ... that's got a bizarre but oddly intriguing ring to it. :laughing:

Since I'm a relative newcomer to the wonders of the packing cube, I'm still uncovering their glorious qualities. (Mine are not waterproof. They're just mesh fabric cubes. I got the el cheapo Rick Steves variety; eBags makes some nicer ones.) My take on 'em: they make the packing and unpacking easier by keeping everyone's junk separate. Everyone has their own set of cubes. Clothes go in each. Zip 'em up. Chuck 'em in the suitcases. Once at your fantastical destination, just lob the cubes into the dresser drawers -- no unpacking of clothes into drawers -- everything stays inside the cube. When your horribly sad D-Day arrives, fill them up with the manky dirty clothes and toss them back into the suitcases. I'm sure they probably do various other magical things but only when I'm not watching... :wizard:

I am pretty sure that they do. ;) :wizard:

I'm still not sold because...

1. Couldn't each person have their own suitcase instead?

2. Don't the clothes need to be taken out of the marsupial Rick Steves pouch to be worn anyway?

3. Doesn't this cost more and end-up more work for you?

4. Don't they get horribly wrinkled?

5. And, the most obvious question: Don't natural fabrics need to breath?:rotfl:

1. Yes, with color coded cubes in them. :)
2. Yes! It would be so difficult to wear the clothes while still in the cubes... :rotfl2:
3. Yes. But Santa in Brown brings them, and the cubes save a lot of packing and unpacking and repacking. Everything stays so very nice and organized when you're done.
4. No - through some kind of cube magic, they don't.

The other great thing about them is that you can fit more in a suitcase or bag with those little babies. And the clothes really do not get wrinkled! I use one in my carryon backpack with the swimsuits and a change of clothes - and still can fit in my laptop and a bunch of other stuff. :cool1:

I should be a spokesman for eBags, VB bags and Crocs... :scratchin

KOOK,

Future resort plans?

Well I'm not supposed to be going back for two years...

But I'm planning my next Solo trip for April and staying a AsSpo again. :rolleyes1 But don't tell DHDH... He won't know until I leave with any luck... :teeth:

Poor, Rick, now he's Mr. Cheapo:sad2:. Must be the lack of PBS funding.

Mr. Steves, soon to be seen hawking his marsupial wares on the next PBS donation drive. :laughing: They're not that bad, to be honest. Just not as fancy-schmancy as the eBags ones -- which I only didn't order because I was worried they'd not get here in time.

I'm still not sold because...

1. Couldn't each person have their own suitcase instead?

2. Don't the clothes need to be taken out of the marsupial Rick Steves pouch to be worn anyway?

3. Doesn't this cost more and end-up more work for you?

4. Don't they get horribly wrinkled?

5. And, the most obvious question: Don't natural fabrics need to breath?:rotfl:

The lovely Kaffinito covered all of this very well. Most important thing is to understand that they are magic. I will add that I hope to not see Little Miss M' wearing a packing cube during our stay. The hubs has some very odd ideas for "appropriate attire" -- like corduroy in the summer. :confused3:laughing:

I love that!! Where did you get it?

I pilfered it from my parents. (Actually, I asked my mother if she remembered those "stuck in the back of the cutlery drawer" grapefruit spoons which never got used. She found one and gladly handed it over.) ;)

The one true benefit of these cubes for me is that everything will stay nice and neat whilst being tossed about inside our suitcases. I hate packing things very neatly and then opening up a suitcase that looks like it was hit by a tornado!

Yes! We have this knack for having the TSA search through our bags on most trips. Tornado is quite appropriate to how they look when I open them up on the other end of a trip. :eek:

I have one set each of the eBags lime green (natch), the blue and one set of the red, and two other sets of just medium cubes...

:lmao: I'm going in for the eBags ones after our trip. I can just sense the eye-rolls already. :rolleyes:

He won't know until I leave with any luck... :teeth:

:rotfl::rolleyes1 Love it.

Good morning to all my RC friends. I have changed AGAIN :lmao: As much as I was jazzed for WL thanks to KOOK :goodvibes I can't tell you how many times DH has mentioned the Poly (even thinking we are staying at POR ;) ) Soooooooooooooooooo....I switched to Poly GV CL. I almost asked if the Honeymoon suite was available, but that would've broke the bank!
So stay tuned, this may be it....I sent an apologetic email to WL IPO :confused3

Aw, thank you!:goodvibes
How'd you ever guess???:rotfl: Actually, I had planned to get her a small backpack from Pottery Barn Kids (pink floral), but she received this one for her birthday! It has red sparkles and the original Mickey and Minnie on the back (the ones I like to call pointy faces, the than the 80's fuller face and smiles.;)). It is cute and she loves it.

It is funny to me that a 3 yr old needs a backpack for 2 days of pre-school, but that's what the teachers requested, so that's what she will do.:thumbsup2 I taught pre-school for 25 yrs and had the opposite opinion - asked parents not to bring backpacks; what works for one teacher doesn't for another.;)
I think they are trying to get her used to carrying a backpack, my DDs Kindergarten backpack was SO full yesterday. She has tinkerbell BTW
Awww you're so sweet. :hug: I don't understand how she's so darn small when she looks and feels so big! The doctorisnt concerned about her growth though, and I'm not either. DS was formula fed and was just slightly bigger than her and she is growing and reaching her milestones.
Everyone though DD6 and DD5 were twins yesterday. They are about the same size but 20 months apart. They are just all unique, as long as she is growing consistently at her spot on the growth curve, it is all good. And she is living up to Princess Lily...so pretty :love:

pas130: Is it extra quiet there today? They'll all be home soon and I'm sure they can't wait to tell you about their first day. Is kindergarten full-day there?
Ahhhh 8th grade. Middle school still? Life goes too flippin fast :confused:

It is sooooo quiet. Kindergarten is full day, HRH is giving lil sis problems, because she sat with someone else on the bus. They have 1/2 days this week. So the fighting began right at naptime for the little ones. But I made it up to HRH with a meatloaf (she loves meatloaf) DS10 loves his new school!

I hope you still love me even though I changed from WL :hug:
When they said they were both sick to their stomachs, I was actually a little tiny bit happy.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

pas130Sounds like a great trip pas!!
I love lazy rainy days. I love to snuggle up with a book and spend the day reading and napping.
Nice to see you! I hope the book will help with that blood pressure!And you are not horrible for feeling that way...I don't blame ya ;) I could soooo use a nap! Another Jersey rainy day...
That's good to know! I've booked RPR twice (and cancelled both times :sad2:) and am dying to go to US/IoA sometime to try it out. The Loews resorts look sooo nice and comfy, and I've heard such great reviews about them. Maybe next trip with the kids? :hyper:

RPR will be my next Loews stay, I think.....

And BWIF4L You don't have to change your name officially we have done it for you :rotfl:

Good morning to all my RC friends. I have changed AGAIN :lmao: As much as I was jazzed for WL thanks to KOOK :goodvibes I can't tell you how many times DH has mentioned the Poly (even thinking we are staying at POR ;) ) Soooooooooooooooooo....I switched to Poly GV CL. I almost asked if the Honeymoon suite was available, but that would've broke the bank!
So stay tuned, this may be it....I sent an apologetic email to WL IPO :confused3

WHAT?!? You changed from WL to Poly? I thought I told you no changing? :rotfl: The Poly GV CL does sound really nice. It's on my resort "to do" list. I'm sure y'all will really enjoy it & will have a terrific trip! :thumbsup2

Well.... I switched again! Actually a few times.
We were planning on a 1 bedroom villa at the Wilderness, switched to the honeymoon suite at the Wilderness, but after looking at pictures of the room, I switched to the POLY :cool1:
Since were getting married at the Poly why not stay there too? That way we dont have to worry about transportation to the Poly the day of the wedding:thumbsup2

Now i'm hoping for a discount on the room for January then we can upgrade to club level!:cool1:

OK, I'm done exercising and cleaning the house so it's RC catch-up time...

KOOK,

Future resort plans?

But I'm planning my next Solo trip for April and staying a AsSpo again. :rolleyes1 But don't tell DHDH... He won't know until I leave with any luck... :teeth:
Why aren't you supposed to go back? Did the WDTC ban you for two years?:laughing:. Your secret is safe with us - unless like Heather's DH, your DH is lurking about:tiptoe:

Hi KOOK! DS11 started Middle School Tuesday. I'm still in a bit of shock. It also looks like DS19 will finally graduate from HS this year :faint:

The other great thing about them is that you can fit more in a suitcase or bag with those little babies. And the clothes really do not get wrinkled! I use one in my carryon backpack with the swimsuits and a change of clothes - and still can fit in my laptop and a bunch of other stuff. :cool1:

Sorry, but my natural fabrics need to breath:snooty:. You know, all those silk outfits for July:rolleyes1

Is this the DS who moved out with the cat, but keeps coming back all the time? Does he have any post graduation plans yet? I suggest he join the military:thumbsup2. How does DS11 like middle school so far? My DD12 always has the same answer about her day - "fine" and "good".

And BWIF4L You don't have to change your name officially we have done it for you :rotfl:
:rotfl: Good one!

I forgive you, pas! Anyway, you have a year to change your mind so maybe you'll end-up back at the WL like us. I had booked and re-booked Poly and WL about three times before settling with WL, so I completely understand. I'm still too scared to book our 25th anniversary trip for next summer because I don't want to end-up changing anything. DH would like to do a Disney cruise and the parks, but there aren't any discounts (which are far and few between anyway) out this far for cruises and I just LOVE a discount and refuse to ever book without one so... what to do? I guess I could just book the resorts portion since I do have the 40% off:scratchin

We were planning on a 1 bedroom villa at the Wilderness, switched to the honeymoon suite at the Wilderness, but after looking at pictures of the room, I switched to the POLY :cool1:
Since were getting married at the Poly why not stay there too? That way we dont have to worry about transportation to the Poly the day of the wedding:thumbsup2

Now i'm hoping for a discount on the room for January then we can upgrade to club level!:cool1:
This makes perfect sense to me and I hope that you can get a discount and upgrade:goodvibes. Now, you just have to change your ticker;). pas130 holds the record for fastest and most frequent ticker changes, so you've got some competitionpopcorn::

I pilfered it from my parents. (Actually, I asked my mother if she remembered those "stuck in the back of the cutlery drawer" grapefruit spoons which never got used. She found one and gladly handed it over.) ;)
I showed the pic to my DH. I told him that you had taken it to the Antiques Road Show that was coming through your town. That they had told you that it was made by Vikings, but I couldn't remember about what year they thought it was. I was like see the Viking invented the spork, not Taco Bell. He totally bought it until he looked closer at the pic, and saw the writing on the handle. He didn't have his glasses on at the time, so he couldn't see the white writing until he looked closer at my laptop.
My DH and I just try to pull stuff like that on each other. One of his favs is that he read(or heard) that they were remaking "Gone With the Wind" (one of my fav all time movies).

Nice to see you! I hope the book will help with that blood pressure!And you are not horrible for feeling that way...I don't blame ya ;) I could soooo use a nap! Another Jersey rainy day...
I have about half of it read. I need to finish, it's just so hard to get through. When my bp gets up, I am easily confused and this book is a doozy. It's like there are multiple Gods (kind of like how they worshiped different Gods for different things in Romans times). Certian people on Earth are like peices of a game for them. The people are aware that they are part of this game. I think they know what part they play in the game, but I don't think they know who all the players are. I think the main problem with it, is that she totally understands how this world works, but she is forgetting that a ready has no clue what is going on. I wish she would write a prolouge of sorts explaining how this world works, about the game, how it's played, and how it is won. She might explain later in what she has written, but I wonder about it so much that it's hard to read what is there.
If your tired of those rainy days, you can send them to me in Texas. We are having the biggest drought since the 1950's.
My plan for this morning included a nap, but I'm not sure if that is going to happen now. I had to go to the bank to make a deposit for my mil. When I got back the bil was here. As I was looking for something on my mil desk, the bil told me that they had to have maintenance on something in their appartment. He brought their cat over to hang out for the day b/c they didn't tell their appartment people when they got the cat this summer. If the person had found the cat, the appartment office would have charged them $300 for the pet deposit. I don't mind doing favors for family at all. It's just he had to have known before this morning that this was going to happen and it would have been nice if I had been asked about it before. I'll probably just go ahead and take a nap anyway.
I need to call Disney and have them explain some things on my reservation confirmation. I just looked it yesterday b/c when I looked up the resi online it showed us still at the CBR. Well the confirmation does show us at the FWC, but it has some other things on it that I don't know what they are. It has vouchers for a guided fishing excursion, WDW marina offer, a Niki Bryan spa offer, and a Sammy Duvall offer. I need to find out how much each one covers and what the restrictions are. Depending on what they say, I may try and book a spa treatment and while the boys go fishing, or skip the fishing and let the boys sleep in while I (and maybe the DH) go to the spa.
Also, I'm already thinking of the next trip after this one. My DH and I met at the Magic Kingdom on Spring Break of 1994. I would love to be at WDW for the 20 yr anniversary of that in 2014.

This makes perfect sense to me and I hope that you can get a discount and upgrade:goodvibes. Now, you just have to change your ticker;). pas130 holds the record for fastest and most frequent ticker changes, so you've got some competitionpopcorn::

Thank you!!
Ticker has been updated :thumbsup2

Hello RCer's :wave:

Yay for quick approaching trips!!!:yay:

Dani - :cheer2: 12 Days :banana:

1. Yes, with color coded cubes in them. :)
2. Yes! It would be so difficult to wear the clothes while still in the cubes... :rotfl2:
3. Yes. But Santa in Brown brings them, and the cubes save a lot of packing and unpacking and repacking. Everything stays so very nice and organized when you're done.
4. No - through some kind of cube magic, they don't.

kaffinito - all this talk about packing cubes, almost has me convinced. My last couple of trips I used large zip-lock bags and I have 2 packing bags from space bags, the type you vaccum out the air but with the suitcase packing ones you roll the air out. They save me a ton of room.

KOOK,

Future resort plans?

kaffinito - too funny, sounds like something I might do :lmao:

pas - that did not take long at all for you to change. I am afraid I won't be changeing resorts this time and you all might be recinding my RC membership. I have checked to see what was available at Poly but I really do want to stay at CR. Yesterday DH was watching a Modern Marvels show and seemed very interested when they were showing the building of CR, plus he has always wanted to stay at CR and does not care for the Poly, the whole tropical paradise theme just is not to his likeing.

leeann32 - A wedding at the Poly sounds wonderful, and I have to agree it does make sense to stay there.......congrates on the upcoming wedding and resort change!!!

Good morning gorgeous lovelies. :goodvibes Changes are a brewin' -- I see some Poly changes. :thumbsup2 How wonderful... :lovestruc

... I got myself a new carry-on spinner!!!

:lmao: All the cool kids have one, eh? We got a new set of luggage this past weekend -- that I really don't need but I wasn't about to argue. 2 "spinnahs"! I feel so up-to-date now. I fully expect to have my new fancy carry-on escape from me and go on a mad solo dash down Chicago Midway only to be apprehended and confiscated.

I showed the pic to my DH. I told him that you had taken it to the Antiques Road Show that was coming through your town. That they had told you that it was made by Vikings, but I couldn't remember about what year they thought it was. I was like see the Viking invented the spork, not Taco Bell.

Let me just say, I am so glad I wasn't drinking my coffee still when I read this... or I'd be busy wiping up screen spittle. :lmao::lmao::lmao: I'm telling my hubs about our Viking spork when he gets home. Well, it is circa late 70's / early 80's we just don't need to mention which century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter