Resort Change by Disney

I just called for the hotel reservation. I'm at All Star Sports for July 19. The cm that attended me said that I had to wait about 15 days because they were only working with arrivals until 11th of July and that if I waited for about 10 days they would move me to another open hotel at no additional cost.
I called 4079396244 and they attended me in less than 5 minutes
That doesn't even make sense. How can the cast members all have such different information?

I lost my TA rate when my May trip cancelled and I had to rebook to June which moved to late July now. I am only 45 minutes on hold so far on the TA line. I am also concerned and frustrated about paying to move resorts. Please post what happens since you will obviously get through before I do.

Oh no! Please don't tell me that. I'm sorry you lost it but I hope it was because they stopped all TA bookings quite a while ago and yours happened when the parks were closed. If that's the case then we will have to cancel our trip. We are supposed to stay deluxe for the first time and could only afford because of the rate. It's really the only reason I even want to go.

I've got everything crossed that they offer something comparable.

Also, please let me know when you get through. I'm not sure what TA number you are calling through but there are 2 of them and sometimes the one I'm on takes longer and other times it's shorter.

Oh no! Please don't tell me that. I'm sorry you lost it but I hope it was because they stopped all TA bookings quite a while ago and yours happened when the parks were closed. If that's the case then we will have to cancel our trip. We are supposed to stay deluxe for the first time and could only afford because of the rate. It's really the only reason I even want to go.

I've got everything crossed that they offer something comparable.
Good luck! Yes, I had to change my May dates when the TA bookings were suspended. I hope you get yours! We stayed Poly for the first time last year and the only reason was because of the TA rate. It was worth experiencing! This trip we have 3 rooms for 7 people so a value resort was the best fit for the price. Not as huge of a hit losing the TA rate on a value.

Currently on hold. But, my resort reservation has disappeared from MDE. We are staying at POFQ in September.

Was there a change to your price? If they are making others pay to modify I would think that you would get a refund going from GF to CR, just trying to get an idea of what is happening.

It's situations like this that I am shocked they are requiring people to pay the difference. There are not any resorts that will be open that can fit 5 people that are comparable to the price you likely paid for POR.
Yes, it was about $600 less than my GF reservation

Looks like there working on opening the portal to make changes online a change reservation button has appeared on MDE Leads to the dwarfs but it’s something
I got that too. Clicked on change reservation and then have been stuck on the dwarves forever

Has anyone been modified yet today under the new system. I am going to keep my July dates, but want to get a hotel that will be confirmed open (CBR is not open). Wondering what options are and if they can actually move us for free. Been on hold 55 minutes waiting for CM. Will take anything, but just trying to be prepared for this lets make a deal game i'm about to play.

We're in the exact same situation, please post back what you find out!!

My resort is now gone, was there less than an hour ago. Park reservations still show. I'm booked for Sports 9/30-10/5. Interested in what happens with everyone's ressies!

My resort reservation (AoA) shows under Plans but the actual “resort” button shows this.

Attachments

• 3CDB108A-7B2B-4213-AB68-5F61A1AFAB1C.png
    3CDB108A-7B2B-4213-AB68-5F61A1AFAB1C.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 90

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter