• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Bus Service

YensidRocks

Mouseketeer
We are gearing up for our mid August stay at The Wilderness Lodge. What time does bus service start at the resort? We want to make sure we are on the first bus to our theme park choice of the day.

I believe the buses start running an hour before park opening. To get to MK, you will need to take the boat. We just stayed at WL last week and LOVED the boat. We didn't have a long wait a single time. It was fabulous and quick. We left our room around 8:20 or 8:25 and the boat was always there when we arrived at the dock and usually there were only a handful of other people riding with us. This got us into the MK before 9:00 am opening.

FYI, WL also has bus service to MK. I’d be at the bus stop 90ish mins before park opening. Will probably have to sit around a bit, but better to be early and wait than late (IMO).

Boat is also a good option as PP notes.

The start time is 1 hour before park opening. To be on the first bus, be at the stop about 1 hour 15 minutes before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter