Resort Balance and Mail

mwmom

5th Time Disney Visitor
How do I view my remaining resort balance? We have a room only reservation and I just paid some of the balance down with a gift card yesterday. The cast member on the phone said she would send me an email , but I haven’t received one. I cannot find any way to get online and find my remaining balance. Is there a way to do that?

Also, we haven’t been to WDW in several years. We used to get mail regarding our upcoming stay. I have’s received anything. Is that still a thing? I don’t remember there being anything critical in there, but it was just fun to get it.

How do I view my remaining resort balance? We have a room only reservation and I just paid some of the balance down with a gift card yesterday. The cast member on the phone said she would send me an email , but I haven’t received one. I cannot find any way to get online and find my remaining balance. Is there a way to do that?

Also, we haven’t been to WDW in several years. We used to get mail regarding our upcoming stay. I have’s received anything. Is that still a thing? I don’t remember there being anything critical in there, but it was just fun to get it.
You can see the balance of your resort reservation on your account via the MDE app. It isn't available on the MDE website.

To see your balance:
Open your MDE, click on the three horizontal lines at the right hand bottom of the screen. You will see an option called Resort hotel. Click on that and you should see your resort reservation. Scroll down until you see a folder marked View charges. That will show all the costs.

You can also reach the resort information by hitting the bottom left icon that looks like a house. Scroll down to your resort information.

You can see the balance of your resort reservation on your account via the MDE app. It isn't available on the MDE website.

To see your balance:
Open your MDE, click on the three horizontal lines at the right hand bottom of the screen. You will see an option called Resort hotel. Click on that and you should see your resort reservation. Scroll down until you see a folder marked View charges. That will show all the costs.

You can also reach the resort information by hitting the bottom left icon that looks like a house. Scroll down to your resort information.
I appreciate you responding! I can get to Resort info, but there is nothing that says ‘view charges’. I can see my confirmation number, but nothing regarding charges. So strange!

We have a package and received two packages. One had luggage tags and gift certificates for mini golf and the other had promo material for the parks and 50th.
I have a room only reservation since I purchased tickets through UT, so maybe that makes a difference. I do think I read somewhere that they would be sending something, so that is why I was expecting it. No big deal since it really doesn’t have anything of importance, but I just remember how it added to the excitement.

I appreciate you responding! I can get to Resort info, but there is nothing that says ‘view charges’. I can see my confirmation number, but nothing regarding charges. So strange!

FYI, you need to do Online Check-In first. Once you do that the “View Charges” icon will show up.

I have a room only reservation since I purchased tickets through UT, so maybe that makes a difference. I do think I read somewhere that they would be sending something, so that is why I was expecting it. No big deal since it really doesn’t have anything of importance, but I just remember how it added to the excitement.
We have a room-only reservation about two months from now (actually a DVC points reservation). Today we received a big envelope addressed to Disney Guest, containing a gold Mickey head sticker and a booklet and flyers about various things to plan. So maybe yours will come later.

We have a room-only reservation about two months from now (actually a DVC points reservation). Today we received a big envelope addressed to Disney Guest, containing a gold Mickey head sticker and a booklet and flyers about various things to plan. So maybe yours will come later.
Our trip is next week, so I am assuming it got lost in the mail. I made reservations back in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter