Resort Airline Check in Help Please

disney0210

Yes, I'm a disneyholic.
Hi everyone,

Hopefully there are some experts out there that can help me with these.

1. If we plan to use Resort Airline c/in at the resort to check our baggages, and we are flying Southwest tomorrow at 8pm, should I still check in online thru Southwest tonight at 8 to get a good boarding number or should I wait until we do the resort airline c/in tomorrow at the counter?

2. I am flying with a 4-month old lap baby. Southwest doesn't require any upfront documentation when the rest of the family purchased tickets, but they do need to verify the baby's date of birth at check in, usually done at the airline counter. If I use resort airline c/in, would we be able to show proof of DOB to them so we can bypass the airport counter altogether?

Thanks so much in advance!

1. You should absolutely check yourself in tonight before going to RAC tomorrow. Also note that the RAC desk closes at noon.
2. Can't help here, sorry.

Hi everyone,

Hopefully there are some experts out there that can help me with these.

1. If we plan to use Resort Airline c/in at the resort to check our baggages, and we are flying Southwest tomorrow at 8pm, should I still check in online thru Southwest tonight at 8 to get a good boarding number or should I wait until we do the resort airline c/in tomorrow at the counter?

2. I am flying with a 4-month old lap baby. Southwest doesn't require any upfront documentation when the rest of the family purchased tickets, but they do need to verify the baby's date of birth at check in, usually done at the airline counter. If I use resort airline c/in, would we be able to show proof of DOB to them so we can bypass the airport counter altogether?

Thanks so much in advance!

Yes check in to get your boarding pass number at the regular time.
Bring the baby and the birth certificate to Resort Airline Check In. It's exactly like being at the airport check in counter but it's at the resort.

Yes check in to get your boarding pass number at the regular time.
Bring the baby and the birth certificate to Resort Airline Check In. It's exactly like being at the airport check in counter but it's at the resort.

They said at the RAC that I should do it at the airport. They did take our luggage but I guess I can't skip the airline counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter