Resort age policy??

DarPa

Earning My Ears
What is the age that kids stay free with parents at the Disney Resorts? I know most hotels its either 17 or 18 depending on the hotels policy! I have not been able to find info on WDW hotels. We haven't decided our exact dates for our 2004 trip yet but there is a possibility my DD may be 17 when our trip begins but turn 18 mid trip! Will we be charged for an extra adult for part of our stay? Not sure I'm ready to admit she's an adult LOL but need to know if Disney will! Thanks for any help!

It's 18, but no fear. Disney considers the child's age at the beginning of your trip. It doesn't matter if they change ages during the trip. That goes for ticket prices too.

What is the age that kids stay free with parents at the Disney Resorts?
The age is 17 and under, 18 and over is an additional $25 a night. I believe the age at the beginning of the trip is the age they go by.

Thanks for the replies! So if she turns 18 before the trip we'll need to pay an additional $25/night for the entire trip? Wow is she getting expensive! LOL

No. Sorry, you misunderstood. If she's 17 at the beginning of the trip, then Disney considers her 17 for the entire trip. You won't have to pay extra for her at all!:D

It's only $25 at a deluxe hotel, it's different for moderates and values. I think it's $10 at a value, but not positive, but if she is 18 before your trip begins, it really depends on where you stay as to how much extra she it per night.

DarPa,
Sorry, I read right over the part where you said "before" the trip. Yes, that's right. 18 and over is additional cost depending on which resort it is. I think it ranges from 10 to 25 $$. Have a good trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter