Residence Inn Maingate - anyone have pictures?

PixiePowered

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a trip to DL next August and we're taking grandma with us (me, dh, ds(10), dd(6). We normally stay in the 1-bedroom suite, but for this trip with grandma I'm thinking the 2-bedroom would be perfect. Does anyone have any pics of the 2-bedroom suite?

Thx!

We just stayed there for 15 nights and it was really great. The staff are so nice, housekeeping are just wonderful :-)rotfl2: read my earlier trip reports to see why :rotfl2: ) and the whole place has a really relaxed vibe going on.

I don't have any pictures for you, but I did find some good ones on a website somewhere that now I've forgotten :( Sorry! Have a look on tripadvisor though, there's some on there.

We had a penthouse suite with the loft king bed upstairs and a queen downstairs, with foldout couch. It was plenty of space for me and DH and four kids under 10. The upstairs king bed is an open loft though, so not much privacy. But if your kids are happy to share the foldout sofa then grandma could have the bedroom downstairs, which closes off with french doors.

I work for Marriott and know a few of the front desk staff at this hotel. I can assure you it is a wonderful place and you will have an awesome stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter