Residence Inn LBV

dozeman

Mouseketeer
We are staying here Jan. 6-12 2006. Stayed here in 2002 and it was great. Anyone stayed here recently? Wondering if it is still top rate. Thanks for insight.

dozeman said:
We are staying here Jan. 6-12 2006. Stayed here in 2002 and it was great. Anyone stayed here recently? Wondering if it is still top rate. Thanks for insight.

We are staying in October. I'll let you know how it goes. I've heard wonderful things about it, though. We got the 2 bedroom suite for $129/night so we are so excited. Residence Inn is my favorite hotel. I love to have an apartment setting, but still have housekeeping daily.

Hi,

What rate did you get for your Jan trip? We are going for a week starting Jan 3. Haven't decided on lodgin yet.

We stayed at the RI in LBV in 2001 when it first opened and got it for l00/nite. That rate is loonnng gone!

herc.

We booked at $149.00 per night for the two bedroom suite with one king, two queens, and two baths. The 129.00 rate was pay in full up front with one night fee for cancellation. The 149 rate you can cancel within 48 hrs. of arrival at no cost. It is not a great deal but I'll watch for a better rate to come along. I just wanted to make sure we had a reservation as I had a hard time getting one in 2002, two months out. Also found some glowing reviews from people who had stayed here as recently as two weeks ago on tripadvisor.com. Looks like it has been well maintained. I highly reccomend this hotel.

Where is this hotel located? I know in LBV, but what is it near? We justed returned from sheraton vistana and I don't remember seeing it.

As you exit the DTD exiit on 435 you turn left on 435 go one half mi. to Palm Parkway, right about one half mile . The hotel is on the right. The DTD exit on 435 is directly across from the crossroads shopping center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter