• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Residence inn lake buena vista suites

PrincessAnnabell

Mouseketeer
Anyone have good reviews for this Marriott hotel? I can get a 2 bdrm suite with a kitchen for $159-189 a night. There is a shuttle to Epcot. I think it is free. How easy is it? Also, would taking a taxi to and from the airport be the way to go? We are a family of 8 and would need 3 carseats. Unless we take them on the airplane.

I stayed here in October and stayed in a two bedroom/two bath room. It was a great stay. The rooms are comfortable and up to date. The breakfast room is large with lots of seating and plenty of free parking. The pool area is a basic pool with seating all around. It is easy to get to and grocery store and outlets not a far drive away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter