Residence Inn at Seaworld

We stayed there one year ago (Christmas week 2012).

Loved the included breakfast buffet, the free Quick Queue at SeaWorld, free internet, free parking, and friendly staff. Proximity to the SW parks is awesome.

We also loved the spacious suites with a fully separate bedroom, flat screen TV's, and full sized fridge in the kitchen.

The pool and hot tub were large too. There's a great courtyard, and some nice little rocking chairs scattered around the exterior where you can just kick back and relax after a day at the parks.

Laundry facilities were on the pricey side and only located on the first floor. Didn't like that it was pet friendly (we're not dog lovers).

Meant to add....there are lots of pics of the hotel (inside and out) in my trip report. Just click on the link to the December report in my signature.

We were originally booked there for a one night stay back in October to be able to take advantage of the "Kids Free" Promo. I had read fairly good things about it, but then a couple of weeks before we were set to leave there were numerous reports of "flea issues". Honestly, I was already hesitant to stay in a "per friendly" hotel (and we have a 65 lb dog at home) and that just sealed the deal not to. Instead we stayed at another Seaworld Hotel (Spring Hill Suites). It was right across the street from the park, we still be able to get the promo's/perk's, they had a free (and good) breakfast everymorning, a Starbucks in the lobby, and a pool (with a small bar) with a Shamu fountain in it. It was very clean and comfortable. If we chose to book another Seaworld promo we would stay there again in a minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter