Reserving a Cabana

texasgirl73

Obsessive Trip Planner
I have Cabana 19 reserved for my May trip. I put both myself and my husband as attendees. I also have a cabana reserved on Labadee for my cruise with RCCL later in the year. When I reserved the RCCL cabana I was warned to do it in my name only because I would be charged multiple times if I chose multiple guests. Does it work the same way with DCL? Do people usually reserve with one name only or does it even matter with DCL? TIA

the price of a cabana covers a certain base number of people, not sure but i think it is like 4 say. you get wrist bands so it isn’t like random other friends can come and go from your cabana for example. but just putting your husband would not charge you more.

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;47176776]I think it is 6 to a cabana and $50.00 extra per additional person.[/QUOTE]

The cabanas on the family beach ($499) cover up to 6 people, you can add additonal people (up to a max of 10) at $50 per person.

The cabanas on Serenity Bay ($399) cover up to 4 people, you can add additional people (up to a max of 6) for $50 per person.

:cutie:

I guess I didn't explain my question well enough. I checked both my name and my husbands name when reserving. If I do the same with RCL I would get charged twice. I don't know if I should just take my husband off and just leave me to avoid double billing or of Disney's system will just know we only have one Cabana. Has anyone reserved a cabana using two names and gotten billed just $399?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter