Reservations

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
We will be going to WDW over the 4th of July. Can someone tell me what date we can begin making dining reservations? We arrive on June 30th. Also, it’s been awhile since we’ve been to the parks and I heard you might have to make reservations for each park you want to go to. Is that correct? Thanks for your help.

We will be going to WDW over the 4th of July. Can someone tell me what date we can begin making dining reservations? We arrive on June 30th. Also, it’s been awhile since we’ve been to the parks and I heard you might have to make reservations for each park you want to go to. Is that correct? Thanks for your help.
Sunday May 1 is your day to make dining reservations. If you are staying at a Disney Resort you will be able to make all dining reservations for the length of your stay up to 10 days.
Yes, you need to make park reservations in addition to having a ticket. As soon as you buy your tickets and connect them to your MDE, make your park reservations.

Tagging on to this question - what time can we start trying reservations on the designated day? And do we have to be paid in full or is just the deposit down enough (my reservation date is March 22 but my pay in full date isn’t until April 21)?

Tagging on to this question - what time can we start trying reservations on the designated day? And do we have to be paid in full or is just the deposit down enough (my reservation date is March 22 but my pay in full date isn’t until April 21)?
You don’t have to be paid in full. The time reservations open is about 5:45am est.

We’ve made some reservations for the 4th. Wondering what the dining cancellation policy is now. Can someone tell me about that. Thanks!

There is a $10 per person no show fee. To avoid this you must cancel by the day before (if you wait too late the day before, the system won't let you cancel. I am not sure how the "too late" time is set.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter