Reservations

cherice95403

Mouseketeer
I have four night (three park days planned) trip booked onsite at Universal at the end of a WDW/DCL vacation and I am finding their online planning mechanisms seriously lacking. I get that we will probably have no issue riding everything we want to ride over that time period even though it's summer (6/19-6/23), but is there a way to make dining reservations online? I want to make sure we can go to Three Broomsticks for breakfast on our first day and Leaky Cauldron at some point. I'm fine with winging all our other meals.

Thanks!

Neither 3 Broomsticks or Leaky Cauldron takes reservations. I believe there are vacation packages that include breakfast at 3 Broomsticks which allows you to make a reservation. For other restaurants reservations can be made on opentable. There are a few like Mythos where reservations are made through the Universal site.

Ann

And I've been told that the only places you need to book more than a day in advance (or day of) are the Emeril restaurants. To be safe, I plan to book our adult night out right before we leave; we'll be there 6/6-6/12.

Last edited:
We have never had problems with getting into eitther restaurant just walking in. Both LC and 3B are counter service where after you order, hosts will seat you. At LC you will have your food brought to you when it's ready.

If you plan on having a meal at Mythos, you might want to make a reservation there.

We have never had problems with getting into eitther restaurant just walking in. Both LC and 3B are counter service where after you order, hosts will seat you. At LC you will have your food brought to you when it's ready.

If you plan on having a meal at Mythos, you might want to make a reservation there.

This.

We have never made any reservation for meals ever at Universal. Always got to eat where we want on the day. Even the upscale restaurants.

Planning is not necessary at Universal like it is at the other place.

No need to make any reservations. If it's busier just eat an hour off normal meal times. Also don't hit Citywalk while parks are closing and expect to get a meal.

The only place we haven't been able to just walk up to is: Lombardo's in Universal. They either book up really well, or just don't take walk-ins. Our prior trip we didn't get to eat there because of it. This trip we walked up and couldn't get in, so made a reservation for the next day while there. (Turns out we weren't all that impressed with the food, but loved being next to the fish tank).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter