reservations?

emacosta1

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip for late February 2015, when will the online system let me make my reservations?

I am planning a trip for late February 2015, when will the online system let me make my reservations?

Rates for 2015 won't likely be out until this summer (anywhere from June to late August) when the new year rates are released.

You could call and book a room only reservation, but won't be able to do a package until rates are released. For a room only reservation, you will be charged one nights rate (the highest for this current year) as a deposit and that will be adjusted once the new rates come out. :goodvibes

You can book a room only reservation 499 days in advance of your check-out date but because the online system will only recognize 2014 dates until the 2015 rates are released (typically in July) you would need to call to reserve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter