reservations website problems

cmdg

Mouseketeer
Not sure where to post this but I wonder if I am alone in having this problem. I think I get a "someone at the page" error 75% of the time I am trying to use the Disney website. I've made sure my browsers are updated. It's been very frustrating.

Are you using Chrome? I can't get the reservation page to work on Chrome, I've tried everything. I have to use Safari.

Are you using Chrome? I can't get the reservation page to work on Chrome, I've tried everything. I have to use Safari.

Both Safari and Chrome. I generally have better luck on safari, but its still 50/50

Try logging out of the site and then logging back in. Or use an incognito window in Chrome. My husband is a programmer and said something about the login ticket expiring and then the website gets confused. Or something along those lines :confused3

I second using Chrome via an Incognito tab (the Incognito part being key) or private browsing in Safari. Chrome Incognito is about the only way I can consistently be able to use the website these days.

Not sure where to post this but I wonder if I am alone in having this problem. I think I get a "someone at the page" error 75% of the time I am trying to use the Disney website. I've made sure my browsers are updated. It's been very frustrating.
Very frustrating. I can get the resort reservations page to work 90% of the time, but I have not been able to do anything with dining reservations for well over a month. What makes it worse is that I try the recommended tricks from this board but still can't get the dining reservations to cooperate. I had the Touring Plans dining reservation finder set to alert me to availability for a dining reservation in July. Well, three times it's found the reservation and three times I haven't been able to get the site to cooperate. Of course by the time I call to try to book the reservation, it's gone. I finally cancelled the search; nothing is more frustrating than knowing my reservation has been found and could be mine if only Disney technology would cooperate for me.

The most sad thing of all, Disney says their site is optimized to work on Chrome best, that is the preferred version

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter