Reservations Wanted for a studio at BWV, BCV, OKW, VWL, AKV or SSR Oct 8th-15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

2_r_1

Earning My Ears
We are arriving October 8th 2008 late in the evening and departing early in the morning on October 15th.

We would love to stay at any of the DVC properties at WDW, but below is our order of preference starting with our top choice: BWV, BCV, OKW, VWL, AKV then SSR.

Thank you very much!

it might be tough this close, but i can check for you if you'd like. i have points available from SSR, but they can be used at any DVC resort (pending availabilities). PM me if you'd like me to check for you

Thanks!
Meg

Hi Meg!

Yes, please check for us. That would be wonderful. We are so hopeful. Our company is making us take our remaing week of vacation during that time. We both are in retail management, so vacations must be over before Oct. 15th :-(

I have 26 points for rent @ $10 per point which expire 11/30/08. If you aren't able to get all the points you need from one source, and would be interested, I can check on availability for those dates. Is this for studio?
Please send me PM if you are interested. THank you. Francine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter