Reservations Question

jandegumas

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! This might be a stupid question but here goes…
We booked our vacation through Disney for Oct 4-8, staying at GCH with 5 day park hoppers. However, we haven’t payed it completely off yet. Am I unable to make park reservations until the total is 100% paid for? Whenever I try to access the reservation site, nothing happens.
Thank you!

Do you have your ticket numbers yet? If so, you need to link them to your app/online Disney account to be able to make reservations. I have a VGC reservation, and it would not let me do anything when I clicked the button from the hotel reservation page, so I just had to use the regular park hopper “bucket” link. It was kind of a pain, (more like annoying) but it worked. I’m not sure if the whole trip necessarily has to be completely paid for, but it definitely depends on your ticket confirmation numbers being linked to be able to make park reservations with them. I know some people have had some glitchy issues with the website, so clearing caches and cookies may help too…

I don’t have ticket numbers yet. Based on previous experience, I didn’t receive tickets until 30 days before the trip. I’ll be so sad if I have to wait until September to make October reservations!

My family is coming in August, staying at the DLH with park hopper tickets. I was able to make park reservations before I paid off my package. I had to go to the website, not app, and go to My Disneyland. Pull up My Hotel Reservations. From there, I had a button to Make Theme Park Reservations. I could make the park reservations for my entire party for each day. As I did, I received emails with QR codes. Apparently we will need those QR codes along with our tickets (physical or etickets) to get in the parks each day.

I am no expert, but this was my experience for our upcoming trip. I am a WDW regular, and the DLR website is very different. I hope this is helpful.

My family is coming in August, staying at the DLH with park hopper tickets. I was able to make park reservations before I paid off my package. I had to go to the website, not app, and go to My Disneyland. Pull up My Hotel Reservations. From there, I had a button to Make Theme Park Reservations. I could make the park reservations for my entire party for each day. As I did, I received emails with QR codes. Apparently we will need those QR codes along with our tickets (physical or etickets) to get in the parks each day.

I am no expert, but this was my experience for our upcoming trip. I am a WDW regular, and the DLR website is very different. I hope this is helpful.
Just like bamagirl@hrt said. I'm staying offsite but on a Disney package and that worked for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter