Reservations Made!

OnlyDisney

DIS Veteran
I have a very hard time making decisions when it come to the big things. But I have made our reservations for a partial for Jan 3-11! I also just got off the phone with Katie from Tee Time Golf Carts and have our golf cart reserved for the week! Now I just need to figure the rest out (tent, screen house, supplies, etc.)

I just decided to skip the tent. I found a thread on Fort Camper Rental and decided to rent popup #3 from them. I'm so looking forward to camping this way instead of a tent!

What a productive day.
Campsite reservation - Done!
Golf Cart rental reservation - Done!
Popup rental reservation - Done!
Getting rid of stress by switching from tent to popup - Done! :cool1:

Getting better by the minute...

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

I have a very hard time making decisions when it come to the big things.

me too! but it sounds like, you make 'em! I procrastinate right up till time to pack, and then, often make us late! :joker:

What a great gift I hope this trip turns out to be!
As we leave WDW and the Fort tonight/tomorrow, it helps to bid someone else's future planning, good speed!

::yes:: Just wanted to say we just barely rented pop up 2 from Curt and Judy for ten days from the end of April to just a few days ago, and our experience was efficient, professional, and very fun.
They went out of thier way for us without being asked, just to make our trip better, several times. Curt also researched several questions I had, and got back to me with options and resources. The pop up was clean and very 'Disney' pixiedust: for the kids, and stocked just as they outlined. Everything worked, and we were so glad we were off the ground for the storms that finished that leg of our stay.

Sleepin' in a popup sure beats sleepin' on the ground!. :cool1:

I think that's a good choice.

Bama Ed

Sleepin' in a popup sure beats sleepin' on the ground!. :cool1:

I think that's a good choice.

Bama Ed

I'm so glad I found out you can rent popups. I knew you could rent RVs, but they were too expensive. It never occurred to me to rent a popup until I saw a thread about it on here. Thanks DisBoards! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter