Reservations for February 2015

Ears2You

Mouseketeer
Hi! Does anyone know when reservations will open for February/March 2015?

Thank you!

Thank you!

But if you're talking resort reservations, then it's 499 days before the check-out date of your stay, I believe. So, for February/March, you could've made reservations in October 2013.

Thank you!

The 2015 rates should be out sometime this summer. However, you can book RO now by calling. You will be quoted the highest rate for 2014, which will automatically be adjusted once the new rates are released. A deposit equal to 1 night's room rate + tax will be required at time of booking. If you want a package or want to book online, you have to wait until the new rates come out. With that said, if you know you want a package, it's best to wait until the rates come out. If you book RO now and change to a package later, the RO will have to be cancelled/refunded and a package booked, requiring a new $200 deposit. Since RO and packages are different reservation systems, money paid toward one cannot be applied to another. HTH :).

Thanks! I am going to want a package. I hoping to run in the Princess Half marathon and am concerned that rooms may sell out. I am thinking I will book a room now and then at least I have a room for race weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter