• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations for Dining with an Imagineer

Marth72

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I'm in the process of planning for my upcoming WDW trip in January. My family would like to try "Dining with an Imagineer" at the Brown Derby since we have heard great things about it. I called WDW-DINE to make a reservation for early January, but they didn't know anything about it. I also tried making the reservation online but there aren't any dates available past the second week of December. Does anyone else have any experience with this? What do you guys think I should do next?

:thanks:

I remember reading another post where someone said it opens 60 days before the date (like other special events like Wishes Dining). Hopefully someone else will have a definite answer as we want to do this too for next May.

the dates for that seem to change.....just keep trying and watching for your date to open up.
One time I got it at 120 days out and another at 180......not sure which is right.

Ok, thanks for the info. It is nice to know that this isn't unusual. I will just keep checking periodically to see when new dates pop up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter