• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations for April 2013

wallawallakids

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when I should expect to be able to make room only reservations at Disneyland hotel for April? Right now it says rooms can't be booked past December. Thanks!

I know. I keep checking as I need one night in January.On my last trip I booked in April for the following February. Not sure what is going on now.

So this isn't normal? I've been wanting to book a trip for March 2013.

I'm not sure. I've never tried booking a trip this time of year for the following year. I do know one year I was able to book in August for the following August, so it shouldn't be too much longer before we are able to book for 2013.

Hmm... I wonder why?? I don't remember waiting this long in the past. I really would like to get a room nailed down for our trip so I can start planning with the in-laws but I guess I will be waiting a while. :confused3

I work for a company that also has a travel agency, although I do not work in travel. I asked my TA friend why I could not get DL package pricing online beyond December. She called Walt Disney Travel Co. and they said 2013 prices are "scheduled" to be released mid-August. I do not know if this is only for packages or if it also includes just DLR hotel reservations. I will be checking every couple weeks just in case the "scheduled" time estimate gets moved up.

I work for a company that also has a travel agency, although I do not work in travel. I asked my TA friend why I could not get DL package pricing online beyond December. She called Walt Disney Travel Co. and they said 2013 prices are "scheduled" to be released mid-August. I do not know if this is only for packages or if it also includes just DLR hotel reservations. I will be checking every couple weeks just in case the "scheduled" time estimate gets moved up.

Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter