Reservations Fall 2021?

We are looking at booking 2 weeks at the Fort starting 12/18/2021. I went online and we still can't. I started a chat and, of course, Homer says it is until 9/26/2020 still. He said keep checking. Blahhhhhhhh

I wonder why though? Why would they not want our money???

Just speculation at this time, but Covid and predicting capacity needs is likely a driving factor.

j

1 year and 25 days is when i want to go, still nothing. If it gets under the 1 year mark I'll get worried. Hopeing they open it up soon. I've allready booked most of my campgrounds for next year allready. I usally make 2 last minute trips. Disney is not a last minute type of place. There is planning needed, and campgeounds to book along the way. My luck, ill get disney booked and not find anywhere to stay on the drive down.

1 year and 25 days is when i want to go, still nothing. If it gets under the 1 year mark I'll get worried. Hoping they open it up soon. I've already booked most of my campgrounds for next year already. I usually make 2 last minute trips. Disney is not a last minute type of place. There is planning needed, and campgrounds to book along the way. My luck, i'll get Disney booked and not find anywhere to stay on the drive down.
We're under one year now, 9-27-21 thru 10-5-21, and as you say Sjm9911, still nothing on the website.
With the substantial number of furloughs just announced, I'm starting to believe our 9-16-21 thru 9-27-21 will coincide with WDW's final week of activity, closing the theme parks and resorts permanently after that date. We just might be the ones to turn off the lights at the Fort on our way out! Starting my list of potential "souvenirs" to collect at the Fort just in case it's going to happen.
(Now...where's that button for the tongue-in-cheek icon?)

My cousin purchased into the DVC in 2017. Never would I have thought something like this would be a reason the DVC is/was not a good decision. We sold our RV last December with plans to shop and purchase another one in the next year. We are planning a Christmas trip again in 2021 at the Fort. Now RV sales are pretty hot and probably not the best time to invest in one as a good deal. But, I am also weary on buying anything with the world in the state it is in. Plus, we can't even book our trip.

We're under one year now, 9-27-21 thru 10-5-21, and as you say Sjm9911, still nothing on the website.
With the substantial number of furloughs just announced, I'm starting to believe our 9-16-21 thru 9-27-21 will coincide with WDW's final week of activity, closing the theme parks and resorts permanently after that date. We just might be the ones to turn off the lights at the Fort on our way out! Starting my list of potential "souvenirs" to collect at the Fort just in case it's going to happen.
(Now...where's that button for the tongue-in-cheek icon?)
No way. I don’t believe Disney will ever be in such a deficit that it would close the “world” that easily. People are still Eager to go, rides still have long waits. Never happen.

Just wanted to let y'all know, you can make reservations for next fall now!! :) Just booked for 9/25/2021 - 10/9/2021, room only, packages don't seem to be available at this time.

Qhere did you make the reservation? I still find nothing for oct 25th to nov 5th. At the fort.

Qhere did you make the reservation? I still find nothing for oct 25th to nov 5th. At the fort.
I just tried your dates and and there's no availability as you said. I'm sorry thought is was finally open again. Maybe they are only doing month by month

I just booked 10/29/2021 - 11/04/2021 , Preferred Site online. It's not exactly the dates or the category I want, but I'll try and change from there.. Just tried on a whim this morning. Actually want less nights, but if I try and shorten it on the back end, it says no availability.

Edited - Changed to 10/29-/11/01, now less nights but a Premium site.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter