Reservations at WDW and Travelocity

melissac

DIS Veteran
Hope someone has the answer. I booked 1 night at ASMu a few months ago for our first night before going to BWV and then decide to get a 2nd room because we just can't all manage in the same room. Disney prices were over $100 per night and Travelocity's were still $64 per night so I book thru them. My question is when I called and wanted to link the ressies so we could possible get adjoining or at least rooms by each other they couldn't find the travelocity one. They said they might not ever see it. How do I link the 2 together then. Can I do on-line check-in? Thanks

I'm sure someone will know the answer to your question. My best guess is that Travelocity "owns" your reservation (just like a travel agency) and you will not be able to make any requests through Disney. At this point, I don't think you will be able to do online check in for both rooms.

if there's a phone number for travelocity call them and ask about the joining rooms, i don't believe you can do on-line check in though

As I understand this.. the Travelocity rooms won't be able to be "linked" until they "drop" into Disney's system..

And that only happens one to two days before check in and the folks at the reseverations center won't be able to find it then it - because it will have already loaded to the hotel.

Your best bet at this point is to ask for what you want at check-in I'm afraid.

Knox

I too booked through travelocity and wanted my rooms linked. Disney won't do it since it wasn't booked through them. I had to call travelocity and have them put in the request for me. It's not guaranteed but at least it is requested ahead of time.

I also booked through Travelocity. I was able to do online checkin but I had to call in my requests. You must call your hotel 4 days prior to your arrival in order to get your room ressie#. I had to call numerous times before I was able to get my reservation# so just keep calling.

Thanks for all the wonderful help. I'll be trying to call hotel next week. Pixie Dust that it all comes out the way we want:wizard:

I also booked through Travelocity. I was able to do online checkin but I had to call in my requests. You must call your hotel 4 days prior to your arrival in order to get your room ressie#. I had to call numerous times before I was able to get my reservation# so just keep calling.

Have a couple of questions! Did you call the hotel directly with your requests? Also, how many days prior to your arrival did you make your request? (Thanks in advance)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter