Reservations at T-Rex?

klwdisney

DIS Veteran
How do I go about making reservations at T-Rex? I just realized I can't make one from the disney app on my phone.

Now Im torn on what time to make the reservation for. We are planning on eating here on Arrival Night.

We land at MCO at 11:20 am. Get the ME bus to POR. Check in. Eat lunch at the food court. Head off to find our rooms and explore the resort (we are travelling with 2 newbies). Then catch the POR boat to DD.

Am I right in remembering that T-Rex is fairly close to the boat dock that we get off at??

Im having a hard time deciding on a time. Don't want it to be too early and then feel rushed to get there on time. Don't want it to be too late and then be stuck in the area near the restaurant. You know what I mean?

I am thinking 6:00/6:30 pm sounds safe?

When you take the boat from POR to DTD you will get off the boat right by Rainforest Cafe. To get to T-rex you have to walk all the way down the Marketplace side to where the beginning to the center section that use to be nightclubs is. It's about half a mile from the boat dock.

I would give yourself an hour from the time you get in the line for the boat until the time you were suppose to be at the restaurant. The boat picking you up to go to DTD may fill up before you get on it and you may have to wait for a second boat. Then the boat ride after stopping at POFQ to pick up ppl there is almost a 20 minute ride. Then once you get to DTD you have about a 10 minute walk to get back to T-rex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter