Reservations 180 days?

b99brian

Mouseketeer
I know they say reservations can be made 180 days in advance. Do I need to figure out exactly what 180 days is? Or, for example, if I want to make a reservation for Christmas day (December 25) will I be able to do that on June 25th, which might not necessarily be exactly 180 days in advance. I hope I'm making sense! Thanks!

You gotta figure it out:teacher:

trust me they will let you know if you are outside of 180 days.

I know they say reservations can be made 180 days in advance. Do I need to figure out exactly what 180 days is? Or, for example, if I want to make a reservation for Christmas day (December 25) will I be able to do that on June 25th, which might not necessarily be exactly 180 days in advance. I hope I'm making sense! Thanks!

The reservations can be made 180 days, not necessarily six months. So I believe (double check this) you wouldn't be able to make a reservation until June 28th. June 28th would be 180 days from Dec. 25th. HTH

I was going to post the calculator that Bob posted. That is the best way to figure it out.

awesome! Thanks for all the replies and the link to the "very handy" calculator!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter