Reservation with Cash and Points ?

deanna2426

DIS Veteran
Hi All.

I haven't been on the boards in a while as we we haven't been to DW in over a year.

Since we were all going through withdrawal I decided to book a quick, last minute trip to DW for 12/14-12/18.

3 of the 4 nights were available in a Deluxe Studio at BCV:cool1::cool1:

I had to book the first night on points, the second night cash and then the last 2 nights on points.

I was able to wait list the second night, just in case it becomes available.

My question is what is the likelihood we will be able to stay in one studio for the whole trip?

Thanks!

Hi All.

I haven't been on the boards in a while as we we haven't been to DW in over a year.

Since we were all going through withdrawal I decided to book a quick, last minute trip to DW for 12/14-12/18.

3 of the 4 nights were available in a Deluxe Studio at BCV:cool1::cool1:

I had to book the first night on points, the second night cash and then the last 2 nights on points.

I was able to wait list the second night, just in case it becomes available.

My question is what is the likelihood we will be able to stay in one studio for the whole trip?

Thanks!

Because all the studios at BCV are in the same category (no views or locations to worry about), you should be able to stay in the same room. Just be sure to tell them at check in about all 3 reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter