Reservation wanted: Please! 3/24-3/27/08 studio/1bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoosieratheart

Earning My Ears
I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping for a little Disney magic! If anyone has a studio, (preferably) or a 1 bed reservation they need to cancel, at any resort,on any one of these nights, please let me know. I have a 35 year old young man with disabilities who is coming with our family to experience Disney for the first time. We have reservations off site for the rest of us but he is sure he is staying with Mickey! I wish we could be flexible with our dates but we have 2 high schoolers who are performing with their show choir on Friday March 28. If you can help or point me to other sources for possible reservations, I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks, Jan

email: Janabw8@hotmail.com

Thanks Mbroadhead, for your reply. If that isn't possible my husband and I are coming down February 23 and heading home February 26th. Again, looking for a studio at AKV (43 points), AKS, OKW, BWS (49-50 Points) We are wanting to take a much needed respite/50th birthday / 27th anniversary/and scouting party before the family trip in March. We want to make sure our friend has the best possible time while he is with us and want to try the park out with his needs in mind before the march crunch. I hate last minute planning but because of our friends' fragile health that's what it has to be. I haven't been to Disney World to stay for more than a day since 1974 when my family stayed at Fort Wilderness in a motor home for a week!!! (And I know things have changed at least a bit since then!) :eek: Thanks again, Jan

I have a 1bdrm reservation available at SSR for 2/24-28. If you are still interested let me know at browan03@yahoo.com or send a pm. Thanks! We would make you a good deal. We have an illness in the family that is preventing us from traveling and our points expire March 1.

Thank you to all who helped with the reservations for the February scouting trip!
Still looking for the Magic in March!!! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter