• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation Wanted: October 2-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussiePJ

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys, New to this and trying to organise a trip for the family from Australia.

Wife wants to stay off Disney and save costs. I want to stay on and immerse our daughters in the whole Disney experience.

We would be looking to rent a 1 bedroom for this timeframe at whatever the lowest cost resort is. Possibly even stay a couple of days shorter if this would help.

Please let me know if you can help.

Hi Guys,

We are now after 6 nights at a 1 br villa. Prefer BWV, OKW or the cheaper Animal Kingdom ones.

Hi! I own at AKV so I have the 11 month booking window you need. We just stayed at the new Kidani Village and loved it. I looked at the point values:

1 bdrm value - 182 points
1 bdrm standard - 212 points

Just for comparison sake. OKW tend to be low point value. 1 bdrm for the same dates is 204 for a 1 bdrm villa. I know I own where I love, but the new Kidani Village pool and grounds are just awesome.

I don't know if you have enough posts to be able to PM so you can email me at iluvwdw2@gmail.com.

Do you still need help with your reservation. If so, what check-in and check-out dates are you looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter