Reservation Wanted for AKL or others considered for 8 people, Dec 20th, 7 nights

eeyore-magic

Earning My Ears
Hi we are looking for accommodation for 8 people (2 families) for Christmas week 20th to 27th Dec. If anyone can help please let me know, we were hoping to buy our own DVC but looks like that will not happen until next year now

Thanks
Jackie

for that time of year would be a lot of points,beter buying yourself
Paulh

Units at AKV are in short supply (only the converted rooms at AKL are current inventory) and I can't imagine you'd have any chance of securing anything over the Christmas period.

The first half of your week actually falls into one of the cheaper categories points-wise, but the second half is during the most expensive. Weekend nights (Fridays and Saturdays) are invariably more than double the number of points of weeknight stays. Even as a DVC member, I'd probably opt for a cash stay on the night of Friday, 26th rather than "waste" points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter