• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation Wanted: AKL Kidani Studio 10/18/09 - 10/23/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyyeardisney

Mouseketeer
I am looking to rent point for a studio at AKL Kidani village for check in on Oct. 18 and check out Oct. 23. I know this is short notice. If there are no studios avaliable there then a studio at Jambo house or any other DVC resort. Please let me know. PM me!!! Thank you

I am PST give me a call or e-mail and I can help you with this @ 8 pp with payment thru paypal.

Happy Hunting

Rachael

Crazy Pet Lady on Hotmail

I am PST give me a call or e-mail and I can help you with this @ 8 pp with payment thru paypal.

Happy Hunting

Rachael

Crazy Pet Lady on Hotmail

Hi, I can tell you already that unfortunately there is nothing available at AKV for those dates at either Kidani or Jambo! The other resorts are pretty booked for those dates also but best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter