Reservation times

Boolar

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for CRT at 5:50, and it seems that the stop taking reservations at 5:55, then start again at 6:40. How long am I able to stay at the restaurant? Will it empty until the new reservation times?

Dinner is from 4 pm until right before park close. I'm not sure what would give you the idea that they aren't taking reservations during that time frame. What date are you looking at? The restaurant stays open, so there should be no reason that you should have to leave your table or that the restaurant would empty.

I have a reservation for CRT at 5:50, and it seems that the stop taking reservations at 5:55, then start again at 6:40. How long am I able to stay at the restaurant? Will it empty until the new reservation times?
Is this on a MNSSHP or MVMCP night?
They may be stopping non party ticket holders ADRS after 5:50 pm and then restarting party ticket holders at 6:40 pm.
Just conjecture...

Also, you won't be asked to leave...
But I have been kind of "hurried" out of there at breakfast time. It was kind of obvious our server was hoping we'do leave!

Looks like you are going in October with a CRT reservation on a MNSSHP night or in Nov/Dec on a MVMCP night. This year anyone without party tickets can only book until 5:55 on party nights. Then, beginning at 6:40 reservations are again available, but you must have party tickets.

You won't be rushed out and you will meet all the princesses, but the reservation timing is arranged so that CRT diners with reservations before 5:55 will be finished soon after the 7:00 start of the party. Plan to do all of your shopping before dinner because if you finish after 7:00 you will not be able to enter any of the shops. Also, use the bathroom before leaving CRT because those will also be off limits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter