• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation System Is Down!!!

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
Called to 7am this morning and the CM said that the ADR system is "currently being enhanced" and won't be up til "later this morning"!!! Are you kidding?? Why do upgrades at 7am???? I called exactly on my 180 day mark just for this???

Today is my 180 mark too and when I tried online and nothing was available for our entire stay, I thought something was a little funky. I called and got an automated response saying the system was down.

I guess I'll keep stalking it all morning until it comes back up. Darn!

I had the same prob when it was time for me to make my ADRs a couple of months ago. Let me tell you, i was not happy! :furious:

Delay in getting the Dec dates in with all the holiday pricing and additional requirements. Not an intentional thing. Dont worry, no one can get in so you're not getting bumped. Keep trying!

When I called at 4 AM Oregon time, I was told by a live person that it would be up in an hour. Latest call at 6:30 AM my time, was that there is no ETA for when it would be up!!! UGH!!! So frustrating!!! I got up early and have to go to work soon. So dissappointing for my first time to go to DW and do this, but keeping it all in prospective! It will all be worth it in the end!!

Even crazier is that we have 2 computers in our house and my niece can get theh system to pull up on hers but when I try on my computer (for days now) I get the "system unavailable"...now how is that for crazy? :confused3

Even crazier is that we have 2 computers in our house and my niece can get theh system to pull up on hers but when I try on my computer (for days now) I get the "system unavailable"...now how is that for crazy? :confused3

Have you cleaned out your cache? Your browser may just be accessing the stored page.

and to stay on topic, my F5 key is getting quite a workout this morning. Hope the system comes up soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter