Reservation Reminder Email Question

ajj221

Earning My Ears
We are headed on vacation tomorrow and I just got an email reminder about my Crystal Palace reservation for Wednesday Night. Is this normal? I don't think I got one for My 'Ohana Tuesday night reservation unless I deleted it by accident.

I made this reservation a while ago, but at the bottom it says
"Payment and Cancellation Policies

There is a 1-day cancellation policy and a $10 per person charge if you cancel within 1 day of the reservation or are a "no show" for the reservation"

My understanding is that this didn't apply if the reservation was made before 10/26. Anybody know the answer. Also wouldn't my Ohana dinner have the same policy or does that only apply to breakfast there

We are excited about our first family trip. I just didn't want to have to worry about cancellations. I am only saying I might cancel other reservations later in the week. I don't know how my kids will react to characters and that is the only reason we are going to H&V.

We are headed on vacation tomorrow and I just got an email reminder about my Crystal Palace reservation for Wednesday Night. Is this normal? I don't think I got one for My 'Ohana Tuesday night reservation unless I deleted it by accident.

I made this reservation a while ago, but at the bottom it says
"Payment and Cancellation Policies

There is a 1-day cancellation policy and a $10 per person charge if you cancel within 1 day of the reservation or are a "no show" for the reservation"

My understanding is that this didn't apply if the reservation was made before 10/26. Anybody know the answer. Also wouldn't my Ohana dinner have the same policy or does that only apply to breakfast there

We are excited about our first family trip. I just didn't want to have to worry about cancellations. I am only saying I might cancel other reservations later in the week. I don't know how my kids will react to characters and that is the only reason we are going to H&V.
If you didn't put a CC down when you made the ADR, you cannot be charged if you should miss it.

When I was down there at the end of Sept, I sometimes got the emails and sometimes didn't. Of course, I also got them the day before the ADR, which for the purposes of the new policy, were worthless if I had to change my plans.

we were at WDW on this past weekend 10/28-10/30...had 4 table-service reservations and got the reminder email on all 4. Didn't happen to notice what time we were getting the emails but it was definitely the day before each reservation. Wish I'd paid attention because it would be interesting to know if they were sending them more than 24 hours before reservation time.

None of the places I booked were on the new credit-card guarantee list so wouldn't have made any difference to us.

As far as I recall we did not get any emails reminders for our September 2011 trip.

We just returned from our 2 week trip and I got a reminder email every day for my ADR for the next day. I did not get them for our August trip or any prior trip this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter