Reservation Questions

lovedcookie

Mouseketeer
If we make a WDW room only or room and ticket reservation online, how flexible is Disney in allowing us to make changes as long as they were more than 45 days before our arrival? Are there any additional charges for making changes? Also, I've heard it is sometimes cheaper to get rooms and tickets seperately, if that ends up being the case should we put the room in his (DFi)name and the tickets in mine (or vice-versa)?
Thanks!
Erica :flower3

Buying them seperately or together their is no difference unless you buy your tickets through ticket vendor. It actually maybe cheaper if disney has a discounted package when you go what dates are you looking at going. We make changes all the time and have never been charged for the changes we have made and they have been as close as two weeks out. There is no need to put the things in two different names. Also have you considered joining AAA I did in my area it was 45 dollars for the year and I was getting a 200 dollar discount on my room but I could also book it through them and get same discount applied to package.

Buying them seperately or together their is no difference unless you buy your tickets through ticket vendor. It actually maybe cheaper if disney has a discounted package when you go what dates are you looking at going. We make changes all the time and have never been charged for the changes we have made and they have been as close as two weeks out. There is no need to put the things in two different names. Also have you considered joining AAA I did in my area it was 45 dollars for the year and I was getting a 200 dollar discount on my room but I could also book it through them and get same discount applied to package.

That's truly wonderful that you are celebrating your 2 year cancer free anniversary. May you live the rest of your life cancer free.:cool1: :banana: :yay: :dance3:

We change our ressie all the time and have never been charged anything. Keeping everything in one name makes life much easier. Friends of ours have AAA and they use it all the time and get great discounts.

I heard a rumor that the folks that put together the disboards also run a travel agency that specializes in Disney Vacations. There is a chance they might know a lot about booking vacations to WDW, and maybe even how to work the discounts to max advantage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter