Reservation/ promotion question

cmdg

Mouseketeer
We are moving our July trip up to June as we found out I'll be 7 months pregnant in July!

Now that we are going in the beginning of June, 4 of our nights qualify for the spring promotion. Since we already have a reservation, I called to make a modification, but the CM said she can't add the promotion for only 4 of the night. Online though, I can get the promotion rate for 4 of the night without a problem. Does that make sense?

I would call back and tell the CM there is availability showing online for your resort for the promotion.

Sometimes, the CM's are not the most knowledgeable when it comes to reservations. If not, ask to speak to a supervisor.

Congrats!

As the PP suggested, you could try calling back and speaking with another CM.

But it may not be possible to combine a discount with a rack rate on a single reservation. You may need to do a split stay.

Are you able to book the entire trip as 1 reservation online with the 4 nights being discounted and the others at rack rate? As minnie mum posted, sometimes it won't let you book a promo + rack rate in the same reservation and you might need to do it as 2 separate bookings. But if online is letting you book the whole thing as 1, I would either call back as the others have suggested or book for June online and then call and cancel the July reservation. Good luck.

are the four nights in the middle of your reservation? If so that's why the CM said it can't be done. It will as others have said be set up as a split stay. Have a great trip!

The four nights were the first four. I did call back and another CM made the change :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter